JPEG-Optimizer is a free online tool to compress JPEG images, and for resizing digital photos for displaying on the web in forums or blogs, or for sending by email. Completely Free. No software to download.
Upload Image to Compress
% (1 - 99)
Max Width: px
Max Height: px
Upload a JPEG image here.
Privacy: Files are NEVER sent to the server, and all processing is handled via your own browser. The image or any image related data is never stored.
How to use:
- Click on the file upload option to select a JPEG file that you want to compress.
- Set a value for Image quality. The default is 65%. The minimum value is 1 and the maximum value is 99. This value will decide the file size of the final image. A low value means low quality image.
- Set a value for maximum size (in MB) for the compressed image. Default maximum size is 4MB.
- Resize: If you would like to resize the compressed image, check the "Resize Image?" option, and then enter the maximum width and height for your image. Note that these values are "maxmium", and the optimized image will be resized in the same proportion as the uploaded image.
- Click on "Compress JPEG".
- You can now see the optimized JPEG image and the compression details.