Bulk Reduce & Compress JPEG Images
Need to compress and optimize your JPEG photos? Our online JPEG compressor has you covered! With just a few clicks, you can reduce JPEG size, improve image quality, and even resize your JPEGs to meet your specific needs. Plus, you can select the specific filesize in KB that you want to reduce the JPEG size to. And when you're finished, you can download your compressed and optimized JPG images individually or as a convenient ZIP file. Our JPEG image compressor is fast, easy to use, and completely free. Give it a try now and see the difference it can make for your images!
How to use
- Drag or choose one or more JPEG images that you want to compress. Currently, you can upload maximum 20 images at once, any additional images will be removed. Use our bulk image compressor to compress and optimize GIF and PNG images.
- The JPG compressor accepts these extensions - .jpg, .jpeg, .jfif, .pjpeg, .pjp
- Set a value for Image quality. The default is 80%. The minimum value is 1 and the maximum value is 99. This value will decide the file size of the final image. A low value means low quality image.
- Optional: Set a value for maximum size (in MB) for the compressed image. This value takes priority over the Image quality value.
- Optional: If you would like to convert the final images, you can do so by selecting a format from the "Output Format" list.
- Optional: If you would like to resize the compressed image, then enter the maximum width or height for your image. Note that these values are "maxmium", and the optimized image will be resized in the same proportion as the uploaded image.
- Click on "Compress", and your images will start compressing one by one. You can see the progress below the form.
- You can download these images at once in a ZIP file or can download them one by one.